Rebellious Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to heavily critque this.

+5
Pirate Huntress
Moo Lou
Jenny
evina
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
9 posters

Go down

I'm going to heavily critque this. Empty I'm going to heavily critque this.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Let me put this as nicely as I can.

Okay, you all know me as Jon or Top Purr. Just to formerly introduce myself, I'm a kid. I am no adult, so don't think because of that I'm doing this. That is NOT the point.

To be honest with all of you, you're off to a bad start. This is not a community for Toontown. This is a community for friends with no experience at what they're doing to chat. If you wanted to chat that bad, register at Skype and start talking. Whoever actually created this needs to rethink what they're doing.Guys, I'm being completely honest with you. I don't have a problem with you. Seriously guys, all your staff are post whores over at TTH.

The PG-13 area. Okay, cool is cool? Now It's ironic how nearly everyone has a sig that contains some cussing gesture, or has it. This just proves as to how mature you guys are. This makes us look like ignorant little fools. Why do you think the adults frown upon us? Probably because we make a nuisance of ourselves, to the point where they don't have to. I don't think you guys realize what WE did to TTH. TTH gave us kids power, which we shouldn't of had. We figured- Hey this is something new and I like it! We should have been stopped from the start, but KM didn't have the heart. It's OUR fault that AM was removed. We abused the forum and deserved what happened. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out. TTH would be a nice place, if it wasn't for us abusing everything that was made. Making a new place just so you can be rule free? That's not how the real world is.

No one lives in a place with no rules. That is why this forum won't go anywhere. Not allowing adults, the ones who stop you from abusing what's wrong.

Sorry, but this is a fail and will not be advertised by me.

Last edited by Jenny on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dun dun dun.)

Back to top Go down

I'm going to heavily critque this. Empty Re: I'm going to heavily critque this.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Thank You!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:44 pm

This could be very long, but I want you to know I read this post 9 hours ago. I cooled down and I gave it some thought before I came back to post. Some things I have to agree with, but most well...

To be honest with all of you, you're off to a bad start. This is not a community for Toontown.
Yeah, we are off to a bad start because not much of the staff here know what they are doing. But what do you expect, we're kids we're in school for a reason. No, perhaps it is not a Toontown community, but who said this was mainly for Toontown? Correct me if I'm wrong but the URL says rebelliousrejects.

This is a community for friends with no experience at what they're doing to chat.
YEP! You have a problem with it I'll let you in on a little secret- YOU CAN LEAVE!
Did you know KM had no idea what she was doing when she started TTH? She just did it to help out some close friends, who brought friends, who brought friends, who brought friends, and to do what? Chat. That's what a forum is for.

If you wanted to chat that bad, register at Skype and start talking.
Most of us do, but then we couldn't talk like we are now. Forums are for more detailed topics, IMing is for small tall mostly.

Whoever actually created this needs to rethink what they're doing.
Maybe it wasn't thought over all that well but at least the creators of this tried to provide something that could stop some of the fighting.

Seriously guys, all your staff are post whores over at TTH.
Sterotyping much?

The PG-13 area. Okay, cool is cool? Now It's ironic how nearly everyone has a sig that contains some cussing gesture, or has it. This just proves as to how mature you guys are. This makes us look like ignorant little fools.
PG-13 is PG-13 you have a problem- YOU CAN LEAVE!
Maybe we aren't the most mature people out there, but at least some people are coming up with something other than trolling them back. I'm not sure how this makes us look like ignorant little fools but if that's your opinion then so be it.

Why do you think the adults frown upon us? Probably because we make a nuisance of ourselves, to the point where they don't have to. I don't think you guys realize what WE did to TTH.
What did WE do on TTH?
We asked for a place for us kids to talk in an adult free zone.
We asked for a place to rant.
What did the adults ask for?
They asked for a kid free zone.
They asked for a place to rant.
Who do you think asked first?
We didn't ask for rep- the staff gave that to us, and took it away. It's like giving someone a printing press and telling them they could give money to anyone they wanted- and then taking everyones money away because the economy crashed.

It's OUR fault that AM was removed. We abused the forum and deserved what happened.
It was not ALL our fault. The adults were trolling US too. Did you expect us to sit around and just let them troll? Here I'll speak for myself- if my friends start getting trolled and they just sit back and take it I promise you I'll be trolling right back for them.
'Oh, just wait for a mod to come and fix it'
How's anything going to get resolved if that happens?

TTH would be a nice place, if it wasn't for us abusing everything that was made. Making a new place just so you can be rule free? That's not how the real world is.
The adults like to abuse things too.
No, the real world doesn't work this way, but then this isn't the real world. Why is everyone here? Becuase we want to escape the real world. Things don't work the same way they do in here. Here is the ONLY place the real world doesn't matter.

No one lives in a place with no rules. That is why this forum won't go anywhere. Not allowing adults, the ones who stop you from abusing what's wrong.
You're right, but who lives here? I live in a house in Indiana, I have to put up with the horrible kids in my school, and my strange family. This is an escape, not a home.
Maybe the forum won't go anywhere, but we're here now. So as they say...
Live in the moment.
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Just a little thang- AM wasn't to rant about how you sweat and locker buddys want your pen. I'm going to heavily critque this. 341964

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:Just a little thang- AM wasn't to rant about how you sweat and locker buddys want your pen. I'm going to heavily critque this. 341964

They were stupid topics, I admit, but still the trolling was uncalled for I'm going to heavily critque this. Icon_rolleyes
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 pm

[quote="Miss Zany Thunderhopper"]This could be very long, but I want you to know I read this post 9 hours ago. I cooled down and I gave it some thought before I came back to post. Some things I have to agree with, but most well...

To be honest with all of you, you're off to a bad start. This is not a community for Toontown.
Yeah, we are off to a bad start because not much of the staff here know what they are doing. But what do you expect, we're kids we're in school for a reason. No, perhaps it is not a Toontown community, but who said this was mainly for Toontown? Correct me if I'm wrong but the URL says rebelliousrejects.

Yes but this is mainly about Toontown. You can try and say it's not but I'm pretty sure it is.

This is a community for friends with no experience at what they're doing to chat.
YEP! You have a problem with it I'll let you in on a little secret- YOU CAN LEAVE!
Did you know KM had no idea what she was doing when she started TTH? She just did it to help out some close friends, who brought friends, who brought friends, who brought friends, and to do what? Chat. That's what a forum is for.

Thing is, KM didn't know what she was doing, true. Did she let it be full of spam and not abide by usual forum rules? She cut the spam and let it be a nice community, no one else besides a little group that you few are in like it. Make it something enjoyable.

If you wanted to chat that bad, register at Skype and start talking.
Most of us do, but then we couldn't talk like we are now. Forums are for more detailed topics, IMing is for small tall mostly.

Whoever actually created this needs to rethink what they're doing.
Maybe it wasn't thought over all that well but at least the creators of this tried to provide something that could stop some of the fighting.

Stop some fighting? This is instigating everything, you're making an adult free zone. Dockers diner is different, because that was made before everything went on.

Seriously guys, all your staff are post whores over at TTH.
Sterotyping much?

A stereotype is a type of logical oversimplification in which
all the members of a class or set are considered to be definable by an
easily distinguishable set of characteristics. Staff, tell me who is not please?

The PG-13 area. Okay, cool is cool? Now It's ironic how nearly everyone has a sig that contains some cussing gesture, or has it. This just proves as to how mature you guys are. This makes us look like ignorant little fools.
PG-13 is PG-13 you have a problem- YOU CAN LEAVE!
Maybe we aren't the most mature people out there, but at least some people are coming up with something other than trolling them back. I'm not sure how this makes us look like ignorant little fools but if that's your opinion then so be it.

Okay but I cannot stress enough how much you are overdoing it. It's not funny. Overall it just proves how much the adults were right and makes the youth look like fools.
Why do you think the adults frown upon us? Probably because we make a nuisance of ourselves, to the point where they don't have to. I don't think you guys realize what WE did to TTH.
What did WE do on TTH?
We asked for a place for us kids to talk in an adult free zone.
We asked for a place to rant.
What did the adults ask for?
They asked for a kid free zone.
They asked for a place to rant.
Who do you think asked first?
We didn't ask for rep- the staff gave that to us, and took it away. It's like giving someone a printing press and telling them they could give money to anyone they wanted- and then taking everyones money away because the economy crashed.
We asked for YotN that is all. Rant was added and was misused. Ranting about silly things which TL listed. It was mainly spam. It got taken away because it was ABUSED.

It's OUR fault that AM was removed. We abused the forum and deserved what happened.
It was not ALL our fault. The adults were trolling US too. Did you expect us to sit around and just let them troll? Here I'll speak for myself- if my friends start getting trolled and they just sit back and take it I promise you I'll be trolling right back for them.
'Oh, just wait for a mod to come and fix it'
How's anything going to get resolved if that happens?

What should of happened- Reported the post, mods were on. Don't tell me they weren't. Instigating what happened wasn't helping.

TTH would be a nice place, if it wasn't for us abusing everything that was made. Making a new place just so you can be rule free? That's not how the real world is.
The adults like to abuse things too.
No, the real world doesn't work this way, but then this isn't the real world. Why is everyone here? Becuase we want to escape the real world. Things don't work the same way they do in here. Here is the ONLY place the real world doesn't matter.

You're right, but who lives here? I live in a house in Indiana, I have to put up with the horrible kids in my school, and my strange family. This is an escape, not a home.
Maybe the forum won't go anywhere, but we're here now. So as they say...
Live in the moment.[/quote

] Pretending to live somewhere with no rules is no help either. I'm sure your life is oh-so terrible that you need to escape. Listen to your parents for once and stop avoiding your problems.

Some of these adults are really nice people, you, (and me and TL at the time.) were to ignorant to notice how great they really are. Learn something.

Back to top Go down

Post by evina Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm

I agree mostly with you Top Purr.

That's why I'm leaving this site. I don't feel the need to be rebellious or immature at the moment.
evina
evina
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

http://www.evan.evinext.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm

easily distinguishable set of characteristics. Staff, tell me who is not please?

Jenny, ya don't see her running around TTH trying to get her post count up.

Most of the rest of your post I can see where you're coming from, and why you probably won't be coming on here very often- accept this last part..

Pretending to live somewhere with no rules is no help either. I'm sure your life is oh-so terrible that you need to escape. Listen to your parents for once and stop avoiding your problems.

You can call me ignorant all you want, but when you go assuming things about my life, that's where you cross the line.
You have NO idea what I go through everyday. Listen to my parents? Let me tell you something, I've never met my Dad in my life, and my Mom is working all the time and she can still barely pay the bills. The rest of my family is fighting- I haven't seen my little cousins in 6 years, and their parents hate me. If that isn't bad enough all through grade school my little clique was at the center of every bad rumor out there, I do believe my vice principal called it sexual harassment in 7th grade. So don't you dare go assuming things about my life, because you don't know, you REALLY don't know.
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Miss Zany Thunderhopper wrote:

Jenny, ya don't see her running around TTH trying to get her post count up.

I'm going to heavily critque this. Icon_silent To be honest, there was a short while when I was extremely active at the Boys Vs. Girls thread. lol.

Look, I'm not gonna argue. I'm not gonna quibble over something so insignificant.
It doesn't matter under what circumstances the site was created. If you really don't like it here, you can leave. Just the fact that you felt the need to post and insult people on here shows how immature you are too. Maybe you do belong here Smile

As for YoN and AM, I wasn't really involved in those..so yeah..

So, you don't like it? We're not forcing you to stay. Many users haven't been active anyway. But to come over here to gloat and criticize doesn't make you seem any less immature than you say we are.

I'm going to heavily critque this. 902637
Jenny
Jenny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moo Lou Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Jenny wrote:So, you don't like it? We're not forcing you to stay. Many users haven't been active anyway. But to come over here to gloat and criticize doesn't make you seem any less immature than you say we are.

I agree with Jenny here. Seriously, if you don't like what's going on, you can leave. It's not like you have to come on every hour and post everywhere. If you're feeling rebellious or just want to vent or something then post. If you want support then post. If you just want to make some friends then post. To me, none of these are a bad idea. If something goes wrong for me, I can just come here and I know I'll have people I can trust to help me out. So really, all you need to ask yourself is, "Do I want to have backup if my real life friends can't help? Do I want to be a part of something that could be fun?" Not half bad, eh? But if you're just going to be here to tell everyone how immature they are or how they should live, then just go somewhere else. Nobody likes to be criticized.

Last edited by Jenny on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote ;))
Moo Lou
Moo Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 am

Sure, I don't like being criticized either, but its when you are criticized that things change that need to be changed. Just Sayin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Huntress Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm

My only complaint is that the site is still small and not active enough. I'm worried if this forum will last. :/
I think it's ironic that you posted a swear word while you complain about other people swearing.

Last edited by Pirate Huntress on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pirate Huntress
Pirate Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkyway Midnight Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

You just gotta crash every forum don't you Jon? LOL

Milkyway Midnight

https://www.youtube.com/xCatpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:Sure, I don't like being criticized either, but its when you are criticized that things change that need to be changed. Just Sayin'.

What do you mean? Sorry. That didn't make sense to me lol :p
Jenny
Jenny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm

I meant pretty much that everything needs a little bit of criticizing and critiquing Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:I meant pretty much that everything needs a little bit of criticizing and critiquing I'm going to heavily critque this. 668864

But there's a way to do it. Insulting is not the way. lol I'm going to heavily critque this. Icon_rolleyes
Jenny
Jenny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I think you would take it bad anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:I think you would take it bad anyway.

You don't know me. Don't tell me what I would do.

All I know is coming here, posting a thread about how immature we are and that this site is gonna fail was stupid.

So don't tell me that I "would take it bad anyway". You do not know me.
Jenny
Jenny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Excuse me, but should we really truly care about your opinion in this case?
If your gonna come then post how awful you think this site is, why should it matter.
We're kids, and nobody said you should have super high expectations from us, okay?
Yeah, okay, complain about cussing, will ya?
You cussed in the post complaining about it, so don't go around telling us we can't cuss.
Honestly, I don't care one single bit what you think of this site because in the end what exactly does your opinion mean to me?
You think we have time to sit on our rear ends all day to make this forum spectacular for someone like you who comes and ruins the fun?
Don't think so, bud. Laughing
You talk about the real world, maybe you should come see the real world from peoples POV other than yours.
Self-centered much?
Tatiana
Tatiana
Admin
Admin

https://rebelliousrejects.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:36 am

Sounds to me like you don't care what anyway thinks unless they agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 am

Tiny Leopard wrote:Sounds to me like you don't care what anyway thinks unless they agree with you.
Excuse me, what?
I don't recall learning how to speak idiot.
Tatiana
Tatiana
Admin
Admin

https://rebelliousrejects.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bookwormish Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am

Look here, I didn't read half of this.

Nice job of saying "I don't have a problem with you. Seriously guys, all your staff are post whores over at TTH." Don't have a problem with me? Don't call me a post whore. It's okay, I'm not a fan of yours either. You THINK you know everything about everyone, yeah, okay. Don't even deny it. If you want to critique us, GO FREAKING AHEAD. People have their rights to their opinion, but if you don't like us, LEAVE, because we don't like you either. You think we came here because we dislike Hall? Hall is like my second home. I can't replace it. Maybe if you stopped trying to please everyone, you'd realize that we're just people who want to talk. Most of my friends aren't ALLOWED to have screen names. Got any other ideas genius? It was your choice to join, so why don't you go bug someone else. It's really ticking me off that someone has to say something about something else.

Evina: You only joined for POST COUNT. You wanted to leave Hall, FOR POST COUNT. Yeah, wanna say something else?

Cussing is optional. Do we advertise it? No.

Does it really matter if we last? All that matters is that we're here NOW.

For those who care -- I like being right. More than half the time, though, I'm not. Who cares. I'll fight my way through anyway!

bookwormish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Jenny wrote:

All I know is coming here, posting a thread about how immature we are and that this site is gonna fail was stupid.

EXACTLY!
What is with you haters/trolls assuming things about us!?

(yes, calling people post whores is trolling- and I would like to point out that all you admins have ban hammers in your hand)
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Whoa, I'm so threatened by a site that no one comes to banning me. Only reason I'm here is to annoy you. By the way Susie you're a very good leaker, I know its you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:Whoa, I'm so threatened by a site that no one comes to banning me. Only reason I'm here is to annoy you. By the way Susie you're a very good leaker, I know its you. I'm going to heavily critque this. 552191

I have friends ya know- LOTS of friends and they all know too I'm going to heavily critque this. 475979
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Moo Lou Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:Whoa, I'm so threatened by a site that no one comes to banning me. Only reason I'm here is to annoy you.

Oh wow. I'm proud of how cool you are, trying to "annoy" people on this site. (sarcasm) You've "annoyed" us enough, so just get out. Nobody wants you here. You don't belong.
Moo Lou
Moo Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Wee. By posting back to me is just fueling my flames. Thought I'd give you a hint since you're just not getting it, so sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by bookwormish Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm

You know what, I'll speak for myself.
I love this arguing. It's fun. No joke. It is.
Why else do you think people are here?
I could give a crap less if you fight.
That's what I'm doing, at least.

bookwormish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Fine by me, then dont complain about how I'm here and tell me to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:50 pm

You know Spencer, I wasn't online when you felt like calling me out in your little chatbox, but next time why don't you make sure I'm online?
(Thanks Scotty for pointing that out to me)
If you're so sure I'm leaking things to Wendy why don't you get me banned genius? I'm going to heavily critque this. Suspect
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Really? Because I refreshed the page before I made that comment and you were, banned from what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Huntress Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Jenny wrote:

Just to annoy us? Wow, I feel loved. I'm going to heavily critque this. Herz
Pirate Huntress
Pirate Huntress

Back to top Go down

Post by bookwormish Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Tiny Leopard wrote:Fine by me, then dont complain about how I'm here and tell me to leave.
See that's the thing; I was talking to Jon and not you.

bookwormish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moo Lou Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Okay okay, either
A) I could make it EXTREMELY awkward,
Or B) I could just diss him on the spot lets have a vote
Moo Lou
Moo Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Zany Thunderhopper Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Moo Lou wrote:Okay okay, either
A) I could make it EXTREMELY awkward,
Or B) I could just diss him on the spot lets have a vote

Oh sorry Lou TL and TP can no longer defend themselves on here. I'm going to heavily critque this. 296537
Miss Zany Thunderhopper
Miss Zany Thunderhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Moo Lou Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Tiny I love you and your pathetic little life.
Everything about you must be so... Tiny.
Your insignificance makes me laugh.
Nothing you say makes sense because you have horrible grammar.
I'm sure everyone here, and all of your "friends" could agree with me when I say you're pathetic.
Moo Lou
Moo Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffee Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 pm

I agree with Lou.
Tiny, if you don't like it here, why bother annoying us? Your just wasting your time. Either shut your mouth, don't come here, or we can just ban you. We don't need you giving this site a bad review. We allow cursing, we don't go, hey, you can curse on there too! So what? Mainly this site is PG-13 for rants and what not since you can't post certain stuff on other TT Forums, cursing is optional. All of us are teenagers, we still have a long life to live til we're adults. So we should just all pull are acts together, and post as TEENAGERS until we're a adult. Maybe Spencer will learn some "respect" when he is a adult. -cough-

-.-
Coffee
Coffee
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffee Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 am

Since TL and TP are both banned, topic closed. Will remain in this area, though.
Coffee
Coffee
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum